Monday 12 March 2007

The Great Procrastinator Strikes Again

What if you had one wish
Just one and no more
and only 60 seconds to decide....

Would it depend on the moment
or would todays wish be
different from tomorrows.
Would it be a global wish
or self serving,
or a combination of......

50 seconds

And heres hoping that the giver
is of sound mind and background.
Would it be for the good
of your children
or your childrens children
or just a plain old miillion bucks
right here, right now.....

40 seconds

No time to consult
those that should be consulted.
Your fucking decision
and nobody else has a say on this one.
Shall I spend it wisely
on the planet
or that fickle river called happiness.
Oh ... but without the opposite what am I?.......

30 seconds

Lost love, future love, fixed up love.
Fame,fortune, famine free or fantasy.
Do I really have to decide?
Yes you do ....

20 seconds

A talent to surpass all talents
but not without the grounded stuff.
or what about
a never ending holiday
full of Atlantean beauty ....
but could I?
or yes ... a big.... no huge house
thats fully green and solar of course ...
with everything

10 seconds

Ooh better get serious now.
mmm mmm
all this wanting.
gotta be one of the big ones
I suppose ..
love,beauty,family,friends ...
oh good lord
how can I wrap that up in 3 seconds?

oh bugger it...

I wish for
more wishes please.